View Profile TreePine

All 11 Game Reviews

This game is actually very fun!
Firstly, you get t oplay against other people on your knowledge of flags which is super fun!
You get some decent music and practicing servers are a bit quiet though. Graphics are simple but do the job. Bonus points for being able to change background and changing langauges (they have a lot). It's better than some of the other titles on here. Overall 4/5! Critique: says country and lists places that are overseas territories (should be seperate)

This is an amazing game that I really enjoyed the later level difficult makes the game much more fun this game has that one more go feeling! My only critique is the difficulty curve is strange as the first 5 levels are extremity easy then they go to quite hard!

Very fun math game I loved it a lot just should have onscreen numpad and maybe medals?

pretty good game I really enjoyed it just the zoom feature is laggy made me fail 6 countries!

Decent game but way to short!

Amazing game great way to test geography I scored 95% (185/194) countries and for the people whom rated this game down because of some countries not being in please don't because there are some countries sovereignty that is controversial i.e. Taiwan, Kosovo, Palestine

Awesome game yet quite hard!

pretty fun game awesome! underrated!

Pretty Fun game love it!

Decent game controls make it fun! sorta poorly made probably for satire reasons as you can see in the name!

Like making games :).